I have been busy with students and in the studio... wanted to check in for a quick post and let everyone know that I am still here ... just busy.
We are all busy...
So you are busy too? What have you been doing???
Here is my list:
1. Working on a painting for an Antique Shop (Victorian Lady) Sign.
2. Working on the collage I started as my demo in class last Friday.
3. Working on a bunch of cards that were demonstrations for students and will be for sale in the shop.
4. Trying to create an illustration for a client.
5. Creating a lesson plan and handout for my watercolor class tomorrow.
6. Cleaning the studio/class room for tomorrow. (This is the worst).
7. I have an acrylic painting started for a client I need to get back to.
8. At home I am sewing a baby quilt for a gift.
9. Wedding on Saturday.... don't know what I will wear. Should I go shopping or just wear something I have.
10. Haven't posted anything on Esty in a month.
Mmmmmm, that was cleansing .... my list could be longer .... what are the top ten items on your to do list?