I spent time today redesigning the fruit swag for the FAUX RUG project. I did not want to enlarge anything because I am still going to use the original stencil for the small end of the rug. I drew the clusters of fruit and added more fruit, not bigger fruit. I made sure the pear in both small and new clusters was the same size so it will all tie together.
I color tested some of my paints to combine with the clients colors. I think I am ready to go at it again. After lunch tomorrow I will get down on my knees and get busy working the paint brush. It's not the getting down that bothers me ... it's the getting back up again.
I will have to paint on all four clusters simultaneously to insure my colors are the consistant ... it would be nice to use a roller board to scoot around the floor from area to area ... but I doubt the clients would like the resulting scuff marks.
Check back in tomorrow (or the next day) when I will post photos of the next stage of the project.
I am excited to get the colors flowing.